We are excited to welcome you to in-person worship! We value your safety and our community. Explore what you can expect on this page.
- In-person requirements
- What does worship look like?
- COVID safety measures
- How to help with worship
- Location information
- More questions
COVID Safety measures
We have adopted these practices to best protect the wide diversity of individuals who worship with us. This includes the immune-compromised, those on the journey to vaccination, and children/adults who cannot yet be vaccinated.
You can expect (as of March 24, 2022):
- All over the age of two are required to wear a mask – surgical mask (typically blue) or better (KN95, KF94, N95, etc.) are allowed, cloth masks are not allowed
- All worship and song leaders along with our volunteers are verified to be up to date on their vaccinations (all required boosters).
- “Social stickers” (see below) will communicate your comfort and honor God’s presence within our neighbor. When you arrive, you’ll choose a sticker to wear at church.
- Red stickers indicate that you prefer distance of at least six feet.
- Yellow stickers communicate the desire for a bit of distance, but it’s okay to give a quick fist/elbow bump.
- Green stickers tell others that distance is not needed and a handshake or hug (with consent) is welcome.
- Communion can be taken by coming forward and receiving bread along with wine/juice in individual cups (no common cup at this time). You also have the option to use an individual communion kits at your seat. You will pick up a kit with either juice or wine when you enter the worship space if desired.
- We have installed three True HEPA filtration devices on the first floor capable of filtering the air once every 30 minutes or less.
- Increased ventilation with open window and the sanctuary exhaust fan running throughout the service.
- No reservations are necessary.
- Vaccinations are not required for those attending.
Ways to help With Worship
Worship has always been “the work of the people!” We warmly welcome your participation. E-mail Annette in the church office to learn more (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We’re here to help! Give us a call at 773-276-0263, or e-mail either Pastor Jason (email@example.com) or our office assistant, Annette, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.