What is The “Little Free Pantry?”
Our “Little Free Pantry” is a part of a movement that helps to feed the hungry with access to non-perishable food and personal items available 24/7/365. The motto is “take what you need, and leave what you can.”
How can I Get access?
The pantry is open 24-hours a day at 1500 N Hoyne Ave (click here for directions). It’s located near the righthand double doors to the church. There are no forms to complete and no questions to answer. We trust that you’ll only take what you need.
How can I support The Pantry?
We’ve love your support! There are three ways you can help:
- Donate money under “Little Free Pantry” or with a giving note to keep it stocked.
- Sign up to be notified when it is low and you can stop by on your schedule to fill it with your donations or to shop on behalf of the church. Click here to enroll in the blasts by being a “little free pantry volunteer.”
- Purchase and send items to the church from our Amazon wish list.
- Stop by and see what we need! We welcome donations of new, unexpired, and unopened: non-perishable food, toiletries, personal care items, paper goods, school supplies, and laundry detergent.
- If the pantry is full, we have a storage area inside the church that holds items for us to refill the outside pantry. Items can be dropped off Sunday-Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Are my donations Tax-Deductible?
Yes! If you have donated money, we’ll send you a giving statement at the end of the year. If you dropped off items, please email email@example.com the date you dropped off the items and a list of items along with your name and contact information. We’ll send you a donation letter after receiving these details.
For Additional information
Please Contact Pastor Jason (firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-276-0263) with any questions or for more information.