We’re Committed to Building Community in Wicker Park and Bucktown
Our building has been a hub of activity in Wicker Park for generations. It’s our vision to offer “spiritual and social resources in the community,” and we live that out in our building! Our goal is to make the rental process easy, flexible, and cost-effective so it feels like your second home.
We offer space for groups and individuals, both recurring and one-time events. Special low-cost space rentals for non-profits, arts groups, and start-up businesses are offered. Rent space here in the Wicker Park / Bucktown neighborhood and support our efforts to build a welcoming community.
Ready to talk about the details and learn more?
Contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-276-0263) with questions or for more information.
WHY Use Space/ Rent AT WPLC?
- Affordable rental and donation rates for non-profits and fine arts groups
- Air-conditioned sanctuary and fellowship hall
- Variety of spaces ranging in size from 12 to over 312
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with changing tables
- Convenient to public transportation (bus stops and “L” station within blocks)
- Historic, one-of-a-kind pipe organ and concert-quality grand piano
- Support community in Wicker Park and throughout Chicago
Support our building use partners:
Note: WPLC does not have oversight of our space use partners, nor does WPLC directly or indirectly endorse the actions, values, beliefs, or operations of our space use partners.
If you’re already our space use partner, click here for building access instructions.