We’re Committed to Building Community in Wicker Park and Bucktown
Our building has been a hub of activity in Wicker Park for generations. It’s our vision to offer “spiritual and social resources in the community,” and we live that out in our building! Our goal is to make the rental process easy, flexible, and cost-effective so it feels like your second home.
We offer space for groups and individuals, both recurring and one-time events. Special low-cost space rentals for non-profits, arts groups, and start-up businesses are offered. Rent space here in the Wicker Park / Bucktown neighborhood and support our efforts to build a welcoming community.
Ready to talk about the details and learn more?
- For Restore Illinois Phase 4 building use during COVID-19, please click here.
- Click here to download our “building use request form” to see our building layout and donation scale . Due to the uncertainty with COVID-19, all reservations are subject to change based on environmental conditions, legal requirements, and public health information available.
Contact Annette in the church office (email@example.com) with questions or for more information.
WHY Use Space AT WPLC?
- Affordable rental and donation rates for non-profits and fine arts groups
- Air-conditioned sanctuary and fellowship hall
- Variety of spaces ranging in size from 12 to over 312
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with changing tables
- Convenient to public transportation (bus stops and “L” station within blocks)
- Historic, one-of-a-kind pipe organ and concert-quality grand piano
- Support community in Wicker Park and throughout Chicago
Support our building use partners:
If you’re already our space use partner, click here for building access instructions.