We are committed to being a hybrid community in worship and fellowship. Join us for hybrid activities and discussions.
Building Renovations Update & Feedback Meeting (Sunday, Oct. 29, 11:45 a.m.)
The Comprehensive Building Plan Taskforce is excited to announce that we have completed the Schematic Design process moving us closer to making the building renovations a reality!
The next steps in this renovation project will have impacts on the church community. As such, we want to share some updates on the project, a projected timeline, and hear any feedback about the design plan before we make final tweaks to the design and move toward construction. It is critical that we receive your attention and feedback at this juncture.
On Sunday, October 29 at 11:45 a.m. following our Homecoming Sunday brunch we invite you to join us online or in person to see the revised architectural drawings, hear about the process to this point as well as the next steps, and offer feedback on ways that we can make these renovations best for our congregation and the community.
(Note: the task force will be holding a separate meeting only for space use groups and neighbors to hear their feedback in November.)
More Coming soon
More virtual fellowship events are on the way, and you won’t want to miss them!
You can stay up to date on what’s coming via our Event Calendar, on our Digital Connect Card (http://bit.ly/connectwplc), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office at 773-276-0263.
- Visit https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85829883076
- Call 1-312-626-6799 and enter Webinar ID number 858 2988 3076
- After our Worship Livestream has ended, join in “Virtual Fellowship” using the link or the call-in phone number above.
- Please be patient as we open up the hybrid fellowship room.
- You will have the option of being seen and heard during the event.
- Feel free to bring food or drink if you want!