We’d rather be having coffee with you and engaging in the fellowship hall, but for now, we’re doing it virtually. Join us for some fellowship time and our educational activities!
We want to see YOUR FACE during Virtual Fellowship on Homecoming Sunday!
Wear your pj’s (or not), bring some brunch food (or not), comb your hair and brush your teeth (or not… we won’t smell your breath anyway), but JUST COME! It’s Homecoming Sunday, after all…
RSVP at http://bit.ly/connectwplc, by calling the office at 773-276-0263, or by emailing Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This fellowship time will be a time to share highs/lows in life. How are you feeling with COVID, work, school, parenting, and living post-election?
- Visit https://zoom.us/j/704882490
- Call 1-312-626-6799 and enter Webinar ID number 704 882 490.
- After our Worship Livestream has ended, join in “Virtual Fellowship” using the link or the call-in phone number below.
- As you get ready to connect, please note that voice and video will be used.
- When you log in, we’ll have a brief time of open fellowship. If you don’t want to participate in that time, keep your camera and microphone off.
- After most people have concluded with Worship Livestream, we’ll jump into our scheduled event for the day listed above.
- Feel free to bring food or drink if you want (wash your hands before you eat!).