We’d rather be having coffee with you and engaging in the fellowship hall, but for now, we’re doing it virtually. Join us for some fellowship time and our educational activities!
SUnday, Jan. 24– Q & a with the Congregation Council
Bring your questions about the 2021 budget, the annual report, and more to virtual fellowship! This Sunday we will have a short Q & A session to answer any questions you may have about what’s going on in and around WPLC and what to expect in the future.
Sunday, Jan. 31– 141st Annual Meeting
Voting members are strongly encouraged to attend this meeting held in a separate meeting room from the regular virtual fellowship. Regular virtual fellowship will resume in February.
- Visit https://zoom.us/j/704882490
- Call 1-312-626-6799 and enter Webinar ID number 704 882 490.
- After our Worship Livestream has ended, join in “Virtual Fellowship” using the link or the call-in phone number above.
- As you get ready to connect, please note that voice and video will be used.
- When you log in, we’ll have a brief time of open fellowship. If you don’t want to participate in that time, keep your camera and microphone off.
- After most people have concluded with Worship Livestream, we’ll jump into our scheduled event for the day listed above.
- Feel free to bring food or drink if you want (wash your hands before you eat!).