During our time apart, we invite you to join us live or for pre-recorded devotionals using a series called “Pandemic Hope: A Family Devotional for Life During COVID-19.”
Pandemic Hope Devotional Booklet
Even if you cannot make our group devotions, this booklet is designed to be used each day in your own home and includes a daily faith practice. Click here to download the daily devotional.
“Pandemic Hope” group Devotions schedule
Join with others to engage in this spiritual practice at the following times.
- Mondays – pre-recorded and released (on Facebook and below on this page) around noontime
- Wednesdays – live with Pastor Jason at 8 p.m.
- Fridays – live with Vicar Paisley at 8 a.m.
How to Participate in group devotions
- Join on Zoom (you can then turn on your audio and video) at https://zoom.us/j/399762071
- Join via telephone by calling in at 1-312-626-6799 with meeting number 399 762 071.
Watch pre-recorded devotions
This series, uses the Faith5 format that our Sunday school class at WPLC utilizes each Sunday. This structure includes five steps for engaging:
- Share you highs and lows
- Read a Bible verse or a story
- Talk about how the Bible reading might relate to your highs and lows
- Pray for one another’s highs and lows
- Bless one another
You can learn more about Faith5 here.