As a congregation, we have agreed to “respond to human need, work for justice and peace, care for the sick and the suffering, and participate responsibly in society” (Constitution C4.03.f.) As such, we will continue to respond to those in need in the midst of this pandemic.
- If you are unable to leave your home and need errands, groceries, medicines, or another urgent need, please contact Pastor Jason (firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text the pastoral emergency number at 773-609-5285). This could be due to a diagnosis, recommended quarantine by medical professionals due to age, immunity, or other impacts.
- If you have been put in a financially-vulnerable situation due to COVID-19, please Contact Pastor Jason (email@example.com or call/text the pastoral emergency number at 773-609-5285) for access to resources and potential relief. This could be loss of wages or eviction due to illness.
- If you feel comfortable moving about to help those in need who cannot leave their homes, please complete this form to be enrolled in a notification about needs to determine if you are able to assist.
- If you have additional financial resources to help those in need at this time, consider donating to COVID-19 Fund on our giving page.
- All money will be used to directly help those in financial need first, any remaining money will be used to re-open our building in a safe manner, and the remaining money will be donated to both Katie’s Closet to support food insecure seminarians and to ELCA World Hunger to confront domestic and international food insecurity.
- Support one of our many ministry partners through our giving page.