IT was great to see you!
You’re probably landing on this page because you’ve chatted with us or saw us at a community event. We love helping to make the community stronger and more inviting! For over 140 years, our church has been called Wicker Park Lutheran Church for a reason – that is because we are deeply rooted in the community!
At our church building at the corner of Hoyne & Le Moyne, we are a community hub and vibrant worshiping community. Let’s keep in touch as we make Wicker Park, the city, and the globe even better!
We want to offer you some opportunities to deepen your engagement and get to know us a bit better. Below are a few links that you might find helpful. We’re very familiar with new faces, and we’d love to become familiar with yours!
- Learn about Wicker Park Lutheran Church’s worshipping community here.
- We are a community hub, host your event at WPLC! Learn more.
- Did you know we have a 24/7 Little Free Pantry outside our building? Details here.
- We’re working to make A.D.A. accessible upgrades to our historic building, learn more here.
- Click here to sign up for our e-newsletter.