We’re Committed to Building Community in Wicker Park and Bucktown
Our building has been a hub of activity in Wicker Park for generations. It’s our vision to offer “spiritual and social resources in the community,” and we live that out in our building! Our goal is to make the rental process easy, flexible, and cost-effective so it feels like your second home.
We offer space for groups and individuals, both recurring and one-time events.We offer special low-cost space rentals for non-profits, arts groups, and start-up businesses. Rent space here in the Wicker Park / Bucktown neighborhood and support our efforts to build a welcoming community.
Events that work great at WPLC include:
- Intimate meetings, classes, and conversations in our library (up 18 people)
- Children’s events in our nursery or children’s education room (up to 24 people)
- Larger dinners, galas, meetings, theater practices, homeschool groups, or fundraisers in our Social Hall (up to 250 people)
- Lectures, concerts, recitals, choir practice, and debates in our meticulously-restored Sanctuary (up to 360 people)
- Dance lessons, fitness classes, baby showers, ensemble practices, and art classes in our beautiful Fellowship Hall (up to 71 people)
- Large multi-room events, weddings, seminars, training, school events, church gatherings, movies, and workshops using our entire building (up to 700 people)
Why choose WPLC?
- Convenient to public transportation (bus stops and “L” station within blocks)
- Two blocks from local hotel and hostels
- Plethora of award-winning catering and dining opportunities nearby
- Inspiring, flexible event spaces at low costs
- Beautiful, quiet, tree-lined neighborhood setting
- Our partnerships with nearby parking lots (pending availability, additional cost may apply)
- Support WPLC’s community work throughout Chicago
- Be a part of a Wicker Park tradition since 1879
Tour Our Building
Come inside – we’re happy to talk through our space and give you a tour! We have availability when the church office is open Sundays between noon and 2 p.m. along with Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Other days and times are available by appointment.
Please contact our parish assistant, Mary, for a tour and to talk details using email via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 773-276-0263. We’re excited to welcome you to our beautiful and historic building!
Ready to talk about the details and learn more?
Click here to download our “building use request form” to see our building layout and donation scale. Contact Mary (email@example.com) with questions or for more information.
Support our building use partners committed to building community with us: